Sunday, October 11, 2009

1993 suzuki gs500e rear shock factory setting???

What is the factory setting on the rear shock? I bought it used and it was on 4 then I put it down on 2 but I dont want it to low. I am a new rider so I really dont know what one will be best. I am just driving around the city. If you know the answer please let me know. Best answer gets 10 points!!!
1993 suzuki gs500e rear shock factory setting???
Your front forks really need to be lowered with the rear shock and adjusted properly by the dealership or someone that has experience in adjusting the ride height. This keeps the bike's weight distributed for quick stopping and cornering.





But if you have the tools and are going to do it anyway....





Overall Height: 41.1 in


Seat Height: 30.9 in


Ground Clearance: 6.1 in





Hope this helps!
1993 suzuki gs500e rear shock factory setting???
If you want to raise it and improve it, buy a used RGV 250 shock. It is a direct replacement but it a tiny bit longer which raises the rear, it also makes a big difference to the handling of the bike, it is a massive improvement. I got mine for about 拢18 on ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting