Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is this dirtbike ok for me?

OK I saw this guy selling a 1990 rm 125 is it ok for me i am 5'6 and 140 pounds.I was just a bit scared of hhow fast the snap is gonna be compared to the 4 stroke i have now
Is this dirtbike ok for me?
im taller and a weigh a little bit more. i ride the crap out my 125. that's the beauty of them, you can just ride them all out


they are not that strong. and a 1990, i wouldn't imagine it's scary fast





but how come a 1990. newer dirt bikes are so cheap. im not meaning brand new. but like 2000-2002
Is this dirtbike ok for me?
You will be fine on that bike. It's all in how you work the clutch. If you want it to take off like a scooter, it will. Twist-a-wrist and your looking at the sky!
Reply:A 125 doesn't hit too hard once you get used to it. It may feel a little tall but you should be fine if you are a decent rider.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting