Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is the average gas mileage on a Vespa Scooter?

I have always been intrigued by vintage Vespa scooters and with the price of gas where it is, I am looking into purchasing one just to go to work everyday. I know there are different engine sizes, but I was wondering what a rough estimate would be. Also, would ebay be a smart choice to shop for one or are their better options?
What is the average gas mileage on a Vespa Scooter?
75-120 miles per gallon depending on how you drive it!
What is the average gas mileage on a Vespa Scooter?
I've asked this question to someone I met on the street with one and he gets 90mpg on his.
Reply:Never buy a scoot or any motorbike off the internet. Only what you can see, touch, feel, and ride.





As to mileage: 50 -- 75 mpg for the maxi scoots. My Kymco PS250 gets 75+





Good hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting