Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can i use my DL 387 to get a motorcycle permit instead of a class c permit?

somebody help me out here. i got my pink certificate from drivers ed 6 months ago and my parents never took got me the drivers training so i can get my liscense( i hate them for that) anyways i am 16 an a half and i do not want to wait until im 18 to drive. can i use the drivers ed form DL 387 i got at school to get a m1 permit?
Can i use my DL 387 to get a motorcycle permit instead of a class c permit?
as far as i remeber u need a valid lic. # to register at the motorycycle class and if your DL 387 has it u can prob get into the class to get your "M" witch will be a nother certificate u will need to give to the DNV, BUT it will be usless till u get your "C"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting