Sunday, March 14, 2010

How can I make my Yamaha Vino faster?

I have a 2003 Yamaha Vino 50cc. It currently goes about 30mph and I have been trying to figure out how to increase its speed
How can I make my Yamaha Vino faster?
Take out the restricter, update the engine.
How can I make my Yamaha Vino faster?
you can do many upgrades to your engine..CVT and exhaust to get more power...check out the forum here to see what other Vino riders have done


http://scootdawg.proboards59.com/
Reply:Lose some weight. Its only 50cc's, so any big increase in power is going to cost big $$$$.





You've got 2 options to reduce the rolling resistance of that bike (since adding extra HP isn't cost-effective)......increase tire pressure, or lose weight. Think about it.....bicycles are rated to run at 40-60 psi, and there isn't much difference between a scooter and a 10spd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting