Friday, March 12, 2010

From which shop or website i can get clutch plates and carburetor for my 49cc scooty or moped bike.Plz help.?

i live in pakistan,today in the morning i went to shop and when i came down stairs after an hour to go to a shop my scooty did not started so i dragged it to a mechanic and he said it is the problem of carburetor and he does not have a new one so i am trying to get from the internet or can anyone let me know that if there is any shortcut for it.My scooty is of tai shan company and i have no idea of its model....plz help thnx
From which shop or website i can get clutch plates and carburetor for my 49cc scooty or moped bike.Plz help.?
I'd say ebay would be a good bet, always worth a try
From which shop or website i can get clutch plates and carburetor for my 49cc scooty or moped bike.Plz help.?
ebay =]
Reply:WAL MART DOT COM! YAYAYAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting