Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tell me about a 2002 Malaguti Yesterday?

can parts still be found easy or not I like the look is it worth buying new no miles onder $2,000
Tell me about a 2002 Malaguti Yesterday?
I had never heard of it so I searched it out and lots of problems and one was getting parts. You can get a Kymco agility 50 for about 2k out the door and they are well made and have a warranty. Will get about 100+ mpg.
Tell me about a 2002 Malaguti Yesterday?
Malaguti has had an up and down presence in the US. According to the factory website there is an importer in Miami FL. But that is all I can find out about the company as it exist in the US today. Parts will be difficult to get, if not impossible. You may have to use a European website to find them.





The Yesterday has a unique style that makes it stand apart from other scooters but the difficulty in getting parts and service makes it less desirable. I would ask the seller to provide information/documentation about parts availability or offer about half the asking price without the info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting