Friday, November 6, 2009

I have a choppper and i am looking for the seat you put on the rear fender for passengers. Who makes it?

Your nearest Big Dog dealer can order you a pillion seat, which is what its called, that has suction cups that stick to the rear fender. they are very secure and dont damage paint if your careful.
I have a choppper and i am looking for the seat you put on the rear fender for passengers. Who makes it?
look for a phantom pad, it looks great!
I have a choppper and i am looking for the seat you put on the rear fender for passengers. Who makes it?
Um, How do we know, man? I mean if you have seen this thing in use, you could look it up your self, on a search engine.





I found this on a search engine using "CHOPPER REAR SEAT fender mount passenger" and i found this one by Sundowner, he ordered it from the original maker of THE MOTORCYCLE.





http://www.streetchopperweb.com/tech/061...
Reply:Many make pillion pads.


I included a link to one catalog, there are many others.


I recommend staying away from the suction cup mount ones.


They are not safe, or legal for passenger use. Just looks.


(My state law says "firmly attached to the motorcycle")





http://www.jpcycles.com/search.aspx?Page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting