Friday, November 6, 2009

What's my bike worth?

I'm not selling it. I'm just curious what it's worth. 2002 Honda RC51 27,000 miles never raced or used for stunts, but ridden progressively hard. not abused. never wrecked.





now the meaningless extras......corbin seat, high level windscreen, carbon radiator fins, very recent 530 chain and steel sprockets - stock gearing, power commander 3 (not usb model), front and rear + clutch steel lines, high mount harris titanium exhaust, well maintained. all stock parts that were removed are included.
What's my bike worth?
enough
What's my bike worth?
2 of my buddies have the same bike Both paid around $4500 and one was stock, the other had pipes, You can get around $5k for the bike and all the aftermarket stuff (2002 and newer has updated swingarms) . Problem is, the bike is kind of rare and not many people know what is it. Its not common like a GSXR or CBR RR or NINJA. You just have to find the right person that loves to ride a V-Twin!! I hope your not going back to an Inline 4 bc you will miss the V-TWIN .


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting