Friday, November 6, 2009

I just piped my 87 Yamaha banshee and its smoking from the right pipe and the plugs are not bad what is this?

possible rings, or valve seals. you changed the compression when you piped it, less resistance on the exhaust valves.
I just piped my 87 Yamaha banshee and its smoking from the right pipe and the plugs are not bad what is this?
Banshee's are 2 stroke.





Forget the valves.





Possibly the carb on the right cylinder is out of tune and running too rich.





Take it to a dealer and give the carbs a tune and sync.
I just piped my 87 Yamaha banshee and its smoking from the right pipe and the plugs are not bad what is this?
you need to jet your carbs. this is normal when piping 2 strokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Dierdre © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting